30 October 2016
CRITERIA FOR BURSARY APPLICATION:
- The applicant must be a South African Citizens applying to study within South Africa.
- The applicant must have proof of financial need.
- The applicant must have 70% Pass aggregate, excluding Life Orientation.
* Grade 12 – Certified copy of June results or matric certificate.
* Enrolled university applicant – Certified copy of the academic record.
- Intended to pursue courses related to:
II. Medical studies
VI. Technology and Business studies
VII. Students intending to study in other faculties like Law, Agriculture, and Arts with excellent academic results will also be considered.
- The applicant must not have another diploma/degree.
- The applicant is not allowed to have another sponsor
For application forms, click HERE.